What you will need:
1 whole-wheat prebaked pizza crust (12-15 inches)
12 ounces cooked chicken strips
1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce, any flavor and variety
1 ½ cups thinly sliced red onion
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
2. Toss ½ cup of barbecue sauce with cooked chicken strips.
3. Spread remaining barbecue sauce on pizza crust.
4. Top with chicken strips, sliced onions and shredded cheese.
5. Bake according to pizza crust package directions, until all ingredients are hot throughout.
I plan on coming back to blog world. Just gotta ease on back into it.
Many have left...
Many have slowed down...
Some of you have grown in followers...
Many new faces too.... ---- HI Nice to meet you!!