Thursday, December 9, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do……




Wow, when you disappear from your blog, all chaos breaks loose. Right now I am in the process of going through blogs and “unfollowing” them. When I started blogging and following blogs… I liked the blogs that were not commercialized. You know the normal everyday people that blog, well…. Just to blog. Funny stories about children and teenagers and everyday life – yup they make me feel “normal”. Plus I had A LOT of extra time on my hands to read and keep up with everything.


I have decided to break up with some blogs on my list…. Well… because you either have not posted in a while, you have grown up and moved on to bigger and better blogs… or well you know things just aren’t working out.


This is actually a slow painful process for me. I am trying to get the good ol blog set back up with my own touches. I’ve been gone to long… Hopefully this weekend.

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Thanks for revisiting - I've missed you! ;) It's been too long! I look forward to checking in with you and seeing how things are going...I was wondering how things have gone since your jaws were wired...it's been THAT LONG since I remember you blogging regularly! Keep in touch!

Brandy@YDK said...

so um... are your breaking up with me? let me down easy.