Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gone Crazy.... Be back Later....

OK... So here is a brief run down on
the the crazy stuff...

----Kobi... last post you saw her here....
Well we have been back to the doctor... again and again and again.....
and again....
We are waiting on an appointment STILL to a pediatric gastro doctor.
She has stomach & throat issues.
After all the test resultss came back....
 we are also waiting to see a pediatric endocronologist for a low producing thyroid and hypoglaucemia.
JOY!
HAPPINESS!
*sigh*




----Our neighbors got a new pet.... cupcake.
Sounds so cuddly and soft.
Right?
Not.





----The baby birds came back to talk to me....

they sat on the back fence....
Just call me the crazy cat bird lady.
it's ok





-----We have other critters too...
in our back yard...



-----I have still been using this alot....



----I have totally been spending all my free time with this baby....




----We leave for vacation soon.  An ADULT ONLY vacation.
WOOT WOOT WOOT
Never happens.
EVER!




-----Still planning a "BLOGGY BUDDY" get together in Oklahoma City on the 28th of JULY!
YIPPEEEEEEE
If you want to attend.... email me....
or leave me a comment...
SOMETHING....





-----My home computer died.
That made me sad....
and freaking bored ...
I hate trying to work on a laptop.
and
well there is only so much to do on an android.....
BUT
I finally got my new computer up and going....
and
all the programs installed....
and updated....




----Totally been working on another little BLOG project.....
Seems to be coming along very NICELY....
hehehe
Can't wait to show everyone....
OK fine....
a couple 3 people know already.
ANYWHO....
it's going to be cool!
You'll love it...
I promise.





BTW.... I am totally linking up with SHAWN and the ADDICT....
for talk to us tuesday thursday



Sorry, I am running so far behind....
Totally posting on Thursday instead of Tuesday.
I know...
I suck.


7 comments:

Samantha said...

I hope they figure out what's up with Kobe...cannot be fun :(

I've been spending a lot of time poolside lately...it's been so hot!

Still, incredibly jealous of your blogger meet up.

Nicole said...

Cupcake looks scary although I've fed something like that before in Costa Rica... it ate Bananas :). And what is the other critter in your yard?

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

I would LOVE to be pool side right about now...

Excited to hear that you are going on an ADULTS ONLY vaca! Where are you guys going? Me & my hubs are taking a vacation in a few weeks (adults only, even though we only have fur babies)

Andrea said...

Ugh! Don't know how I missed the initial er post...so sorry for your girl! Seems crazy that a regular gastro can't help out at all in the interim! Hope you get in there and things moving I a better direction soon!

Stacie said...

Too many reptiles for me!

Angie said...

You have been incredibly busy! Prayers for Kobe and that they find out what is going on very soon.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. You've got a lot going on. I'm so sorry about Kobi. I hope they can get everything worked out with her.

Enjoy your vacation. It sounds like you need it BAD!