Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey There.....

Remember Me BEESHES?
Didnt' think so....
So I decided to talk to ya real quick like...
On a Tuesday of course....
 

 
Joining up with Shawn &  IA
You should check them out....

But seriously...
It has been for ever.
I suck.
I know.
Tis true.

So, the BIG 4-0 came and went...
View from our room.
It was to quick of a trip.  I think I only slept 4 hours ....
To many slot machines
To much to do and not enough time...
Our friends went with us of course.
They are hosting a foreign exchange student from Spain.

Of course we had to introduce her to calf fries....
We did not realize it would not translate....
We finally got the google translator to work with
"COW TESTICLES"
she didn't eat any more.


Anyone watching Big Brother?
I am glad it's almost over.
I am a HUGE FAN....
But Ian and Dan really P.I.S.S. M.E. O.F.F.
UGH
I am a Dani fan
I know....
Most people HATE her.
I don't.
Soooooooooo
Speaking of Big Brother.
Any long time SUPER fans out there.....
If so... check this schniz out.

Yes the night of my 4-0 birthday ....
Brownie points if you know who this actually is....
(with my Kobi)
I will just say, it took me all of 2 seconds to recognize him.
He said "Hi, How ya'll doing this evening?"
I turned directly to my daughter and whispered in her ear....
She thought I was nuts!

Very sweet guy....
Talked to us for a while
and even let Kobi take pictures with him.

OK.... so it was fun....
it was real...
But time to run off again.
I promise...
I am trying to come around more often.
True Story


9 comments:

Shawn said...

I have never watched BB, I guess I will be this though as IA is making me record it for her.

Welcome to the 4-OH club, it's a good one!

Jill said...

I have always watched BB until this year... I just never got into it! I didn't really try though... it was a busy summer, too much going on for TV. lol

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you celebrated in STYLE!! Nice!!

Samantha said...

I've never seen Big Brother, but I know a lot of people who have been watching it FOREVER!

Glad your birthday was awesome though. Birthdays should ALWAYS be awesome.

Robin said...

we watch BB and we are so disappted with Dan. But he will stab Dani in the back once again and go on to win.

Anonymous said...

Huge BB fan and I was seriously pissed off with Dan. I am hoping Dani will win. She has too! And what Dan whispered into Shane's ear as he was leaving really upset me.

Impulsive Addict said...

YAY! Another BB fan! Ok, so I loved Dan on his other season and rooted for him to win but he's being a dirty, ruthless player right now and I don't like him at all (although that's what a good player does I guess). Anyway, I hope Danielle takes Ian and sends Dan a packin' and then Danielle will win and marry Shane and have babies!
The end!

I LOVE ME SOME BB!!!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry, but who are you again? ;)

stephanie said...

Kobi looks so much like you! glad y'all had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good trip!!!! Happy late birthday!!!!

I've watched previous seasons of BB, but not this one. I hate committing myself to three nights of the same show. Okay...so who is the guy with Kobi? I'm totally stumped.