Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sadness

Sadness...
Pure sadness...
That is what my blogging has become.
It seems I get around once a week. 
If that....

I totally made anew Christmas/Winter wreath this past weekend.

 I just wish I could find more  mesh....
I want to make more....
Easy
Cheap
Gifts
I think I have all the Christmas decorations up at the house

This weekend I will be painting a Santa to put out...
like one of these.

I am having something like a "wine and palette" party at my home on Saturday.
You eat snacks, drink wine and paint a picture.
Want to come?

This weekend we also spent time celebrating the 50th birthday of our friend Mark.
And yes, for his birthday, his wife got him an old restored classic truck....
the one in 50 signs plastered in his yard...lol

And of course the weekend is not a weekend unless you go out for drinks....


The cold finally hit us here in Oklahoma...
So Sunday was perfect soup weather.

I altered Nicole's Yummy Soup Recipe just a bit...
I used 1 cup of salsa and used a can of drained corn....
I also left out the flour tortillas and crunched in some corn chips.
Oh.My.Goodness.

My leftovers were a huge hit at the office on Monday!

Speaking of Monday....
Best Monday ever!
I actually WON something!
I know right?
Never.
Happens.


a limited edition lip balm collection inspired by the whimsy and wonder of Disney’s timeless tale, Alice in Wonderland.

YEAH! 

Usual Tuesday Service announcements.....
Today's post is linking up with some of the most awesome people ever...



You should also go visit and follow over at my other place...

The recipes are awesome!
We still have a few spots over there if you would like to help co-host by posting a recipe each week!

ALSO:
If you are here.... go add your blog link to my awesome bloggers tab!! SO simple to do!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Yikes! I know what you mean about the blogging! I can't even get my recipe act on the table (usually due to a lack of photographic evidence!) sounds like you have been up to some fun things though!

Jill said...

LOVE your wreath! Your decorations are beautiful. And congrats again on the win, I will be sending off your eos spheres very soon :)

Nicole said...

That soup's awesome, right?!?! We used frozen corn, I can't remember if I put that in there and I used lime tortillas in it one time. very good and kind of a twisted flavor :)

Angie said...

I love that wreath! You did an awesome job. Glad your week has started off so well. Hope it continues to be wonderful!

AMY MICHELE said...

I nominated you for the Liebster award!! Details here: http://bensgirl10.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination.html

Please check it out & meet some other bloggers. amy

Mrs. Match said...

Love your hearth with the stockings, and your tree! I wish our tree could be in the same room as our fireplace.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the wreath! Your tree and mantle look beautiful, too! It's hard to keep up this time of year.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-endep-25-mg/]Sydney buy amitriptyline 25 mg
[/url]buy amitriptyline canada
buy generic amitriptyline
Sydney purchase amitriptyline 10 mg
purchase endep 10 mg uk
Sydney order endep 75 mg