Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exciting Day!!

Why is it such an exciting day?? There are many reasons....


This is my garden. I have 11 jalapeno plants and about 6 green pepper plants.






I picked my garden today and this is what I got...




Yes I counted every pepper. 199 jalapenos and 12 bell peppers. I haven't decided if I am going to can the jalapenos, or share them.

My wonderful hubs completed yet another project over the weekend and the timer is now set, so at night we now have lights around the deck. They look so neat! I am so excited and lucky to have a hubs that is so handy!




Another exciting point of my day was a got a picture of one of the humming birds that has been visiting us in the evenings...



Now another highlight of the day is watching Big Brother. I am so excited about how things are working out! YEAH!!

No comments: