Monday, August 3, 2009

Update time again...

OK, so I just can't seem to keep up with everything! We did have a fun little cookout with a few of our neighbors on Saturday. That made the day fun. I soaked up the sun in the pool with my brother-in-law and sis-in-law and then got out and grilled up a storm. I really over did it I think as I slept for about 11 hours that night. I had such a migraine/headache the next morning (to much info I know) got sick every time I moved.

I went back to the doctor this morning for the results of the MRI of my head. That was clean. SO with good blood work and a good MRI my doctor is sending me off to a neurologist. Hopefully someone will be able to get to the bottom of this! It sucks feeling sick all the time!

I am now on my lunch hour at work thinking of all the things we have to do today and Tuesday. With me not feeling good, this has so crept up on us, but we leave for vacation with 3 teenage girls on Wednesdays. Please Pray for sanity! :) Just kidding, I am sure it will be fine!

UPDATE: I called the neurologist to get an appointment and they said they could not see me until September. That just really didn't set well with me. I didn't want to go another whole month feeling this way and not knowing what is wrong. I took the appointment, then called and left a message for the nurse at my regular doctors office to see if they had someone else they could reffer me to. Then I called the hubs to tell him. By the time I had gotten off the phone with the hubs, the nuerologist called me back and gave me an appointment for tomorrow. YEAH! I told her she didn't know how happy she just made me! She said she could tell how devistated I was that they couldn't get me in sooner, so she immediately called me back because they had a cancelation. What an emotional roller coaster ride!

No comments: