Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HERE!!

I am here...
Or
WAIT
am I there..

Oh never mind.
I am to busy to try to figure it out...

Last Friday night...
Girl's Night Out
It totally rocked.
VIP Table up in front of the stage.
They would not allow pictures
AT ALL
Well unless you paid them $10
Then they would take a picture with your phone.
I snuck a picture.
I had to hide at the back of the room and ZOOM.
So the quality is not that great....
That's my friend Terry up on stage with them.
Yup she spent alot of time on stage that night...
Handcuffed to a chair
Center Stage
Hard bodies all over her.
JELLY?
I thought so....

After the show...
We gambled.
They gave us $10 free play.
I brought home an extra $80
That was AFTER giving $100
to the HUBS.

I am now driving this....

Love it.
BUT do you know what that means?
YUP--- Kobi's car is BACK IN THE SHOP!AARRGGGHHHH!!ENOUGH!
Yup SHORE NUFF
I really want to kill someone....
Friday her check engine light came on.
They are replacing her engine now.
They screwed up to begin with...
and now it has ruined her motor.
UGH!

I have swore I would NOT get on pinterest.
I can not afford another time suck.
Kobi has found it though
She uses it ALOT.
She babysat for a neighbor last Saturday Night.
These are what she made with the kiddos....

Straight from pinterest....


I can't believe just a few days until Christmas.
Where has the year gone?
That's okay...
I am totally starting to prep for the New Year's Eve
 PARRRTAAYYY
at our place.
Wanna come?
Everyone is dressing as "people from walmart"
There will be food.
Pool Shooting.
Darts.
More Food.
Alcohol.
AND KARAOKE.
Fun Times!!





3 comments:

Nicole said...

People of Walmart huh? I think we'll need some photos :)

And hey, I drove something similar to that in my battle to get my car back to working right. Did I mention I have another speaker going bad? :(

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to begin - how about the sexy shirtless guys?!?! Thanks for grabbing an illegal picture! ;o)

You must be a seriously awesome gambler!!! I have never gambled before because I am horrible at games. I have no skill or luck. I'd be way in the hole by the time I left!

Sorry about her car. That whole thing sucks. But those cupcakes she made with the kids?!?! AWESOME! Seriously. She's one hell of a babysitter!

Brandy@YDK said...

you are having a great holiday season