Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Talkin' on Tuesday

Yup, it's that time of the week again.
Seems like it's the only time I have been posting lately.
Eh... It happens.
ALL Bloggers get in a slump.
You know it's true.
Guess what....
It is time to start decorating season!
WOOT WOOT
I love decorating season....
You know that time of year you start decorating for fall/halloween.... then it turns into fall/Thanksgiving....then it turns into Christmas....then winter/snowmen..... then well you get the picture.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year.

I am still LOVIN' my new scentsy warmer. He is just toooo cute!

In November, there is another new Christmas warmer coming out....
I just can't wait!
Totally adorbs!
Am I right?
Yes, I am going to do a little shameless plugging here to....
Did you know....

Scentsy Buddies are 1/2 off right now????
Like seriously....
Stock up on those babies for Christmas gifts!!
you can message me to order....
or of course go to

While I am promoting.....
You should go over and visit our cooking blog....
Today I posted a YUMMY Halloween Treat

Kitty Litter Cake!
You should totally follow me there also....
Just sayin'

Right now I have Nicole from Life's a Beach helping me out and co-hosting.
YEAH Nicole :)

If anyone else would like to help co-host and post a recipe there once a week....
hit me up
we could use some help and would love to have you join us!

Sooooo.....
What are you going to talk about today?
Be sure to link up with Shawn and IA for TITS TTUT!

OH.... and HEYYYYYY
While you are here....
Make sure and add your name and blog under the awesome bloggers tab up there^^^^^^
If you are already there...
Then go ahead and hop around and meet some other awesome peeps!
You won't regret it...
I promise:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love decorating for Halloween! Yours are awesome.

Jill said...

I love decorating for Halloween too...and I love your Scentsy warmers!!! The Christmas one is super-cute!!

Kitty litter cake? I'm intrigued...

Stacie said...

Fall is so much fun, I should really decorate for it more.