Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Yes I know, I go on and on and on.... and on.... about tax season, but it's a very busy and stressful time for me! I work 6 days a week, try to keep up with the kiddo, the family & homework. Things right now just seem to good to be true... tax season is over in a few days AND 9 weeks to go and I will have my Masters in Accounting and Financial Management. WOOT WOOT!!! *bleh* then it will be time to take the test.... ugh... the mother of all tests... the CPA exam. But I am not even going to think about that. For the first time in several years, I am going to enjoy the summer without having to think about studying!

This last weekend was VERY busy, but so much fun! I truly enjoyed getting together with all my family. I even got to visit with my brother that I haven't seen in over 10 years! Here is a pic of me and my brothers and mom.



All of my mom's grand daughters were there...



And most of the dogs came too... they all ended up in my lap. I couldn't resist "the look" I was getting. My brother's dogs were so adorable! I have never seen a dapple dog before in person and she was so so cute! Same goes for the long hair weenie dog :)



P-man, my great nephew, even enjoyed the dogs.


Here is a pic of us that day too... how we all managed to put on green that day... lol I just don't know :)




Easter really was fun this year even though it was cold and rainy and we were stuck inside...even K admitted that she had fun...

No comments: