Thursday, April 2, 2009

I see the light...

HOLY COW!



It's already April? Where is this year going? Tax season, my favorite time of the year(not), is almost over!!! Only 2 glorious weeks left! I am actually starting to slow down a bit, but still working long hours.

There are so many things going on at this point in my life, I often do not know if I am coming or going! I mean seriously, I am going crazy! I am wrapping up my Masters Degree. That will be done in June. I think I have about 11 weeks left. YEAH! But then that only opens up a new chapter of trying to pass those dang CPA tests.

We have been through hell and back during the wonderful time of becoming a teenager and trying to find myself time. I (knock on wood) think that this too is starting to slow down and come to an end. We will just have to wait a few more weeks to see the final out come of the consequences of her behavior. High School may be further away than she thinks.

We also had the added craziness in our house this week due to the fact that my hubs won the lottery!! Well sort of... He matched 3 numbers AND the power ball. Two numbers away from winning the whole shabang.... and what did he win? $100. $100. Yep that's it, that's all. It was however just enough to keep him interested in continuing to purchase more lines every week.

With Spring time comes camping season. This is a love - hate time for me. I love that we get time off from work. I love we can go sit poolside and not do anything for days upon end.... I really hate the payments, the expense, the packing, the unpacking and the cleaning up afterwards... Honestly right now, if it were possible, I would go home and pick the trailer up on the way, pack it up and head out NOW! lol

No comments: