Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin...

Vacation is coming.
Vacation is near.
I am SO ready!

This trip is going to be so exciting! I am sure there will never be a dull moment! We are leaving one week from today to go to Jellystone for 7 days of relaxation fun and chaos. More fun than chaos I hope. We have several friends going and lots of family too. There will be 24 of us spread out among 4 travel trailers and 1 cabin. I really kind of feel sorry for the guys think that the guys men will have tons of fun. There will only be six poor fellas in that large group.... I am still wondering how did we manage to have ALL girls!!! We are actually going to have an equal number of adults to children this trip -- 12 to 12. Many of the trips we take, the children outnumber the adults and we must join forces and plan out every move strategically.

Let the list making begin....
-menu
-grocery list
-clothing list
-bathroom list
-food list
-toy list
-movie list
-list of lists needed :)

1 comment:

Suburban Turmoil said...

That sounds sooooo fun. We're going on vacation at the end of next month for the first time in ages and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Have fun!