Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Time

This summer is going way to fast already! There is so much going on, it seems that there is never a moment to just stop and rest. But That is what keeps life interesting. I promised a few pics from our first outing this year in the travel trailer.

K having fun in the lake...

K and friends building a sand city....this kept them busy for 3 hours! At least!




K got a new camera for Christmas this year...she loves using the tripod and takes 10 million pictures a week. Well pretty close anyway. Thank goodness for digital!
Here are a couple of her pics...





And one final picture. In a previous post I was talking about trying out fondant. Well the baby shower came and I was able to pull it off. Still not perfected, but much better than the first two attempts...

I will be totally done with school as of this weekend. My MAFM will be complete. I am SO SO ready and so excited! I hope to be more of a regular on here at that point...

No comments: