Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Morning?

Just a bunch of really random scattered thoughts:

This picture so describes how I feel this morning....


I just do not understand how Mon- Fri can drag on and on, but yet, Sat & Sun go so fast!

Well we are back! I am trying to wade through and read all the blogs I so enjoy to read. I think it is going to take me a week's worth of lunch hours to catch up!

Well, the final camping trip of the year is over. They will resume after tax season is over next year. I did take pictures this time, but not to many. ( I will post later) It was to chilly, most of the time was spent hovering over the campfire with hot chocolate in the hands to keep warm! I really so think that I can still smell the campfire smoke in my hair. (Yes it has been washed(several times))

I finally found Jasper's halloween costume for this year. I plan on taking pictures this evening. Kobi actually picked out the costume. She did good.

I can not believe what I am seeing this morning! SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha said...

The weekend does tend to fly by :( It's kind of like when you go on vacation for a week...it FLIES BY!

I gave you an award! Hop on over to my blog to pick it up :)

Unknown said...

I so know what you mean! 2 days isn't enough... They should add Friday or Monday to the weekend =) Thanks for the follow =) Have a great day!