Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Over The Weekend

So, over the weekend we had a little fun. 
 FOOTBALL
Yes it started again! 
We had to have a party...
Also, was the perfect time to kill 2 birds with
on stone and celebrate my birthday.
I am a theme person... so this ended up as
The White Trash Bash.
A few didn't dress up.... a few did.
My Sister-n-law and her nephew were the best
Notice our lovely red carpet entrance?
The wigs got hot and eventually had to come off.
"the nephew" had the wig on his arm.
I so thought he had went and got my dog out of the house!
I am very protective over my little blind 13 1/2 year old dog!

Does his wig not look like my Jasper?

We had some friends that are a little "behind"...
They had no clue what planking or owling was...
We had to demonstrate.

I have decided, planking is not for those with a larger chest. - You can never really get flat!


4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

looks like the best time ever. i so wished we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I'd MUCH rather have a large chest than the ability to plank...just sayin'. ;o)

But what the heck is owling??

Pennie said...

Owling? You look like you know how to throw a fun party... ;)

Amber said...

I'm with Sarah Kate, I have no clue what owling is!

This looks like so much fun - what a great party idea!!