Friday, January 28, 2011

Alone Time

We all have those moments... you know... those moments we just want a little alone time. 

Really....

One day, I would like to be able to go to the bathroom  ALONE!

I never lock the door... heck I can't even shut the door all the way.

If I SHUT the door all the way, I have these little claws scratching at the door...

Hubs just repainted the door, so it really is in my best interest to leave it open just a crack.

Anyhow, this little guy has to be by his mommy at all times when she is home....

I guess I am just special like that.

Even when I take a bath...

He curls up on my robe. 

Good thing he is blind.
I guess it is better than my child walking in to ask me a question while she is on her cell phone.  Let's just have a party in the bathroom!  Invite all the neighbors!

PS.  Sorry for the poor quality of pics.  I was in the bathroom.  In dim light. Using my phone as a camera.

3 comments:

Pennie said...

Oh. My. Gosh! What a cute little bugger!!! Love, love, love the sight of him! And if he's blind, then who cares if he "watches" you when you're in there? lol He just wants his "Mommy"!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

My dog used to follow me into the bathroom when I was laying in the tub and it was SO adorable - though mine didn't have a robe, so yours beats mine out!

Brandy@YDK said...

i have a 2yo shadow too. he followed me INTO the shower this morning.