Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Don't even look at IT!

So I guess last night a paranormal being slipped into my room and turned off my alarm. This can be the only explanation of why my alarm did not go off this morning. I would NEVER forget to set it.  I swear I set it, I know I picked it up and set it on the far corner of my night stand.... you know... the one farthest out of my reach so I have to MOVE to turn it off hit the snooze. So I must have set it.  We have ghosts. They turned it off.  They wanted me late for work....

So Wednesday is the hubs day off.  YEAH!  I am on flextime  for the most part and I woke up at the time I normally wake up the Kobmonster. SO it all worked out....

Well except this.  I was driving to work at a different time so I got this:

Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at IT.

Good movie.... thinking of this quote made me want to turn around and go back home. But  I didn't....








2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

I HATE that time of year where the sun screws up my commute. I don't even need an alarm clock with my 2 year old waking up before 7 every stinkin day. when do they start sleeping in?!

Pennie said...

Good thing you still made it to work on time! I would have undoubtedly slept in...