Monday, January 31, 2011

McLinky Monday

It is McLinky Monday over at RHOK  you should join! 
Go there.... like now  and check them out!
Just follow by clicking their link

The RHOK

Today the linky is Ten Facts...

TEN FACTS

•Name - Rachelle Marie
•Nicknames - Chell  Rach Chellybean Chellsie
•Any birth marks - Small light one on my ankle
•Hair color - Med Brown - some highlights still left in there...
•Natural hair color - Med Brown
•Eye color - Brown
•Height - 5’7”ish
•Mood - Blah
•Favorite color - Orange
•One Place You Want to Visit - Some place warm and sandy

TEN THIS OR THAT

•Love or lust - love
•Cats or dogs – Dog although I would also have a cat if the hubs wasn't allergic
•A few best friends or many regular friends - Many regular friends
•Television or internet - internet - I rarely watch tv
•Chinese or Indian food - Mexican or Italian!!  - Chinese is ok
•Wild night out or romantic night in - really depends on the mood of the day...
•Money or Happiness - Happiness
•Night or day - Night
•MSN or phone - Phone

TEN HAVE YOU’S

•Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes
•Ever done drugs - Nope
•Ever consumed alcohol- Yes
•Ever Been on a dance team - No, this white chick can not dance...
•Ever been on a sports team - Yes
•Ever been in a drama play/production - Yes
•Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - Nope .
•Ever been in a rap video? - Don't think so

TEN LASTS

•Last phone call you made - Kobi
•Last person you hung out with - About 5 or 6 of the guys from the neighborhood
•Last person you tackled - My daughter Kobi
•Last person you IM’d - Texted? My daughter Kobi
•Last person(s) you went to the movies with - I can't even remember the last time I went to the movies
•Last thing you missed - My lunch.... it's at home in the fridge
•Last thing you ate - Nestle Crunch Bar

WOULD YOU RATHER

•Pierce your nose or tongue? - nose
•Be serious or be funny? - funny
•Drink whole or skim milk? - whole - neither really
•Spend time with your parents or enemies? - parents

ARE YOU

•Simple or complicated? - Simple

DO YOU PREFER

•Flowers or candy? - Flowers
•Gray or black? - Black
•Color or Black and white photos? Black and White
•Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset
•Staying up late or waking up early? - I used to be an early bird... not now!!  Staying up Late

DO YOU PREFER

•Sun or moon? - Sun
•Left or right? - Right
•Sun or rain? - Sun
•Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - Chocolate
•Vodka or Jack Daniels? - Vodka
•Nervous Habits? I get snippy when I am nervous
•Are you double jointed? Yup, my knees
•Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - yes
•Can you raise one eyebrow? - yes
•Can you cross your eyes? - yes
•Do you make your bed daily? - no - kind of... we pull the blankets up but we don't put the comforter and all the pillows on it and make it pretty everyday

QUESTIONS

•Which shoe goes on first? - the one I pick up first
•Ever thrown something at someone? - yes
On average, how much money do you carry with you? $20-40
•What jewelry do you wear? - Ring Necklaces Sometimes earring
•Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I break it apart when I cook it so there is neither
•Have you ever eaten Spam? - Yup
•Favorite ice cream? - Daiquiri Ice, Peppermint, Pistachio Almond
•How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 5
•What’s your favorite beverage? Dr Pepper
•Do you cook? Yes - LOVE to cook, hate to clean

 

LASTS

•Last Alcoholic Drink: Crown & Coke
•Last Car ride: Long? To Arkansas last summer
•Last Movie watched: I don't  watch movies very often

























11 comments:

stephanie said...

I realyl enjoy a crown and coke... when I'm not preggo that is. :) Love the list!

The RHOK said...

I enjoyed your list! Thanks so much for playing today! Wasn't it fun?\

Mrs. S

Brandy@YDK said...

whew- that's a lot of questions. But i feel like I know you so much better now.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Nice to get to know you - When I cook I hate to clean up too :)

Dawn said...

We have a birthmark in the same spot! And, my is very light as well.

Thanks for linking up with the housewives today!

Loved reading your answers and getting to know you better.

Samantha said...

I enjoyed getting to know you a little more :) Nice random facts to know!

Pennie said...

Wow! Lotsa facts...I really know you now!

I am in awe of anyone who can lift one eyebrow...I could never do that...

Unknown said...

Love daiquiri ice! Haven't had it in forever. And I am so jealous that the last thing you ate was a Nestle Crunch--I'd kill for some chocolate right now!

ThatsBaloney said...

I think it is funny how many answers we all have that are the same.
Thanks for linking up with the RHOK today!

Sandra said...

I thought this was great. I love these "getting to know you" posts.
And...ahem...I think you have more nicknames than Quacker has oats. YOu should send some my way. I'm just plain ol' Sandra. Where's the fun in that?

6 Happy Hearts said...

We share middle name AND fav color among a few other things :)
Thanks for linking up w/the RHOK!