Tuesday, November 1, 2011

EVERYWHERE BUT HERE

So sorry...
It seems I have been everywhere but here lately...

I blame work.
When I am busy at work, I tend to work through my lunch hour....
Only stopping to inhale a quick 5-10 minute lunch.
Thus I have no lunch break to blog.

Tonight I have plans though...
One that involves trying to catch up and read every one's blogs...

Tomorrow night I will post the Tasty on Thursday post a little early, that way it will be easier to link up to on Thursday.

So be thinking of your recipes to post and link up.

This year we were a little slow on the trick or treaters...
We only had around 132 cute little goblins.
Last year we had over 200.
I only know this because I give out Fun Dip.
They come in boxes of 50.
AND last year.
I ran out.
Some of the neighbors got creative on taking the kids around...
Hayride through the neighborhood...
4-wheeler style.

Kobi and her friend decided to be nerds this year.
Yes they are Jr's in high school...
and yes they still go trick or treating...

We even dressed up and went to a Halloween party....
This is what you get when your Hubs picks out your costume...

At least no one noticed my muffin top in this outfit....
LOL

I am a little late... but I am adding a link up with IA and Shawn...



I mean seriously... who wouldn't want to hook up with those 2?
Go check out their Talk to Us Tuesday !

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Love your costume :)

Brandy@YDK said...

dude you look smokin hot.

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! Look who is totally rockin' their Halloween costume??!! NICE!

You get a TON of trick-or-treaters. I got ZERO. =(

Impulsive Addict said...

You should link this one up!

Kerry said...

Hahaha that is one sexy outfit lol and yep I'm pretty sure my husband would do the same!!
Sounds like you had a fun night with plenty of fun dip left over to enjoy ;)

Andrea said...

OK, that is the same police woman outfit Barbie has for her career look! I already gave her a yikes in my last post...but you are certainly making that work! I love the nerds!

stephanie said...

sassy costume! get it girl!

Anonymous said...

132 is a ton!!!!! Wow!!! (BTW - The kids love the houses that give out the Fun Dip. That one's always a winner!)

Wow...look at you in that costume! You are rockin' it!!!!

Shawn said...

Muffin Top? I don't see any muffin top!

Thanks for linking up!

nicole. said...

Wow hot stuff!!!!