Monday, November 28, 2011

OH EM GE!

I survived!
Yippppeeee Skippyyyy!

Things are finally getting back to normal.

The Knee Replacement Moms are getting back to independent.

The Hubs goes back to work on Tuesday.

Thanksgiving is over, done, finished.
I did 100% of the cooking for 20-22 peeps.
No big deal.
Okay, so the Hubs deep fried 2 turkeys...
But I prepped and carved them.


This weekend the Fall decor came down and the Christmas went up!

I even got a few hours of do nothing time yesterday.

The tree has been put up & decorated....

Stockings are hung....

Just a little decor in the dining room....

I totally love this little tree. It's one of my Fav decorations...

Well.... this one may be also....
This tree was actually mine in my bedroom, as a child.
It's pretty cool and Fiber Optic...
LOL -Blast from the past!
It has clear strand throughout the tree and the tips light up and change colors.
It is actually pretty memorizing to watch.

We also were forced to switch cell phone carriers...
So this weekend, on black Friday...
The Hubs went and got us new phones.

Did not go with the Iphone.
We went with the Android - Samsung Galaxy S II.
I AM IN LOVE.
Well I am in love with it, except for the fact that I can NOT get my Angry Birds to transfer over.
Do you realize I had all 3 games complete with 3 stars on everything?!?!?!
Now back to square one.
I am not happy.

I am in love with the 8mp camera.
The camera totally takes awesome pics!
The video is in 3D!
LOVE!
My old android was definitely not all that....

8 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

hmmm you love it more than an iphone? that's awesome. i love my iphone and didn't know you could love a phone more.

Anonymous said...

Your tree is SO beautiful!! Love the ribbons!!

Samantha said...

Love the decor! ...and I'm like Brandy, didn't know it was possible to love something more than an iPhone :)

stephanie said...

love all the Christmas decor! and an Android over an iPhone? we have to agree to disagree ;)

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm loving all of your Christmas decor! I put the tree up tonight. We'll start decorating it tomorrow. I can't wait for my house to look all festive again. This is my favorite time of the year. I really should do more decorating for other holidays too. I wonder why I don't?

Pennie said...

Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. You really DO love Christmas! We are setting up our tree and decorations next week. (I use the term "we" loosely...I mean "me," of course...) ;) Mine don't hold a candle to yours, though...

A Brew of Blessings said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the Christmas decor, I'm obsessed with decorating for Christmas. :)

Tara

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Everything looks so pretty!