Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Schanizzle my Fizzle!

It's talk to us Tuesday with Shawn and IA...
I am totally linking up!




Last night was bowling...
NOT!
Drove all the way there to walk in and find out the league had been cancelled due to weather.
My team was there.
We ate...
Then we all bowled for free!

Yes I know... the pic sucks.
But HEY!  I remembered to take one at least!

I am about done with weather.
It's OklafreakinHOma!
We had another earthquake last night.
My schanizzle is about to fizzle.
Within this year...
Within a 60 mile radius of our home...
We have endured one, if not more of the following:
SNOWSTORMS
Flooding
Last night alone I know we got over 6 inches of rain.
If I am getting more than 6 inches of something... 
I don't want it to be rain.
TORNADOES

WILD FIRES
NOW EARTHQUAKES?
We have relatives close to the epicenter...
Scary stuff!
We have only been shakin'... not stirred...
But for them...
It is the real SCHANIZZLE.
Then there is this....
She is my natural disaster within herself....
AHHHHH
SCHANIZZLE 
So yes it has been intense this year.

9 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm sorry about all of the natural disasters...I'd be freaked out most def. Your daughter is beautiful :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, you know I feel your pain. M and I missed the earthquake last night but according to fb, we may have been the only ones in town that didn't feel it. What the heck is going on with our state these days??? Good grief. Anyway, glad you're ok.

We appreciate you linking up with us! And your "natural disaster" is gorg!!!

stephanie said...

good gracious! when you put it all together like that- OK is getting slammed!

Shawn said...

Thanks to this post I will never move to OK. That is some seriously crazy stuff!

Thanks for linking up!

Brandy@YDK said...

she's too cute to be a disaster. :)

Mrs. Match said...

Lol love the inches comment. Sorry about the wacky weather! What is up with it? Feels like it's been super screwy everywhere this year!

Pennie said...

That is just CRAZY! I cannot even imagine! Yikes! (And those are some wild pics!) Love the natural disaster, though! ;)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Your weather has been crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Woah! That is some crazy stuff going on in Oklahoma! I'm glad I live FAR away from OK right now!

LOL. Love the 6 inches comment!