Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mystery Party!

GUESS WHAT!
I am hosting an
ONLINE MYSTERY HOSTESS SCENTSY PARTY!
AND
You are INVITED!


Scentsy is the SAFEST way to Scent up your home and costs around 50% less than traditional Name Brand Candles. Our Candles have No Wick, No Soot, No Lead. Check out my website
for more info on the the latest products that Scentsy offers and help the MYSTERY HOSTESS earn her Hostess rewards by placing an order OR by booking your own in home Scent Event.

Once you use Scentsy, you'll never use traditional candles again!
Scents I cannot be there to introduce you all to this awesome product, I would like to share it with you with this Online party.

Here is the cool COOL ABSOFANTABULOUS DEAL!
This is a mystery hostess party!

Everyone that places a $10 order has a chance to become the hostess
For every $10 spent before tax and shipping...
you get one entry in the drawing
SERIOUSLY...
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
It means if the party sales reach $150 before tax & shipping...
I draw a name out of the entries....
AND
that person is deemed the hostess
AND
that person will get at least $15 in free product
AND
1 or 2 half price items!
If the party sales goes more...
The amount of free items...
goes up!
Pretty COOL!
Please follow the steps below to visit my website to find out all about Scentsy and to shop towards The Online Fall MYSTERY Hostess Party . The party will be open until Nov. 20th to give you all time to check it out and make a purchase if you’d like. The last day to make purchases for this party and to earn entries for FREE Scentsy products is Nov 20th.

If anyone else would like to book an ONLINE Scentsy party for their friends and family and earn FREE Scentsy Products please email me at rachellenicely@cox.net

Check out the instructions on how to log onto the Fall Online Party


To make a purchase towards

Fall Online Party please go to

www.nicelyscented.com

click on “Buy from party”

(under my consultant name/info)









2 comments:

Samantha said...

You and Stephanie with all of these Scentsy stuff...you're going to break me! I'll definitely be looking into this when I get some more money in the bank!

Brandy@YDK said...

sheila is my scentsy dealer. she'd be ticked. good luck!