Friday, November 4, 2011

My Buddy?

So I have this little fur baby....
He will be 14 years old on Dec 18th.
He is still spunky at times
He is blind now due to cataracts
And his teeth are all gone...
He is still just so sweet and loving.
Yes, he has the above issues...
But I don't feel he suffers in any way.
He follows me around every where I go...

He likes to snuggle under the blanket in his doggie bed that is by my computer....
When he is really tired....

He will go lay on our bed, with his scooby doo blanket.

Yesterday, this little guy surprised me though.... He has always been a "Momma's Dog"....
But yesterday...
When I got home and let him outside to do his business...
He came back up to the porch...
and went straight for the Hubs.
Then curled up on his lap while the Hubs was watching TV.

The little cheater....
I guess since the hubs hasn't been to work in over 13 weeks...
The fur boy is getting a little attached and spoiled.
He is going to be totally heart broken when it is time for the Hubs to go back to work!

4 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Haha, that's so cute! He's just got lots of love to go around.

Kerry said...

Hehehe that's funny ;)
Cute dog!

Samantha said...

He's so cute! Doggies can be little cheaters :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a cute dog!