Sunday, November 13, 2011

Going, Going, Gone.....

Pretty much will be missing from blog world the next few weeks....
Might find a little time...
Might not.

My my Mom is having a knee replaced Monday....
Then staying at our place until she heals...
I love my Mom...
I really do...
But this is going to test my patience for sure.
She will be here until Thanksgiving Day.
My main computer is in the guest room.
Won't get to it much...

The Hubs' Mom is going in for the same procedure...
Tuesday.
Thankfully she lives just a few miles away.
She will stay at home and we will be running back and forth...
To help with meals and her dogs.

Thanksgiving is at our place....
I cook for everyone...
It's just my thing.
I enjoy it
So far we are up to 18 attending.
Maybe 6 more coming....

Kobi's poor car did not get fixed correctly
and will have to go back in the shop
Hopefully this week....

What a beautiful mess it's going to be....
Total Mass Chaos!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

2 patients!? What patience!

Samantha said...

I feel for you...hope everything runs smooth though :)

Brandy@YDK said...

oh no. i hope time passes quickly so life can get back to normal.

stephanie said...

I hope the time just flies by! and that everything goes well :)

Pennie said...

Ah...chaos...hope your time goes by quickly and that you can take care of those you need to take care of - and don't forget to take care of yourself!

Hang in there! Have a great Thanksgiving...hope you're back in bloggy-land soon!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Good luck to you!!!

The Lovely One said...

Having my mother stay with me for any length of time would be a test of my patience as well!