Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits..

Time for a few tidbits....
          Not to be confused with ladybits.







Each Tuesday IA & Shawn host TTUT.
You should link up and join! 
There are no rules.
Just do it... You know you want too....


Every week when I type TTUT,

I almost typo and spell TIT.

Then I wonder why my mind is in the el guttero.

I also think of TTFN and hear a tigger voice sayin'

TA TA FOR NOW.

Wierd- Yes I know.





I had to take the HUBS to work today...

He gets to pick up his company vehicle.

YEAH!

I about crapped myself when I saw this...


Gas $2.88 a gallon???

NICE!





I showed of a few inside decorations yesterday...

We also got the outside decorated...
Sorry, I was to lazy to walk across the street to take a full pic.

LOL





Back to inside decorations....

Check out myu snowman....

I think I need to make some more of them this year.




 
I like to decorate with snowmen, because you can leave them up past Christmas.

12 comments:

Connie said...

WOW! 2.88 is cheap!

Anonymous said...

2.88 ?? Are you sure that gas station wasn't closed about two years ago??

I never considered the advantage of snowman decorations!! But you bring up a very valid point!!

Jill said...

I agree about the snowmen! I have quite a few in my growing collection, and it's nice to be able to leave a few out when that sad, sad day comes and I have to pack Christmas away. It makes me happy to have the snowmen still around!

Andrea said...

The snowman collection got so crazy here that they don't come out until Christmas is over!

We paid $3.70 coming home on Saturday---wowzers!

Samantha said...

Gas is 2.88 here too! LOVING IT! and my Mom decorates with Snowmen too.

Becca said...

2.88! Wow! We are still in the high 3+ a gallon range. I love your decorations, I wish that we were so inclined. But he is swamped and I do not do ladders..lol!

Robin said...

Apparently that $2.88 hasn't made it to Miami Oklahoma becuz it's still over $3 here!

Brandy@YDK said...

love the decor. g is totally guilt tripping us into putting up outside lights.

Impulsive Addict said...

Ladybits and tits. HAHAHAHAHA! You're funny! And yes your mind is in the gutter.

Our gas prices are $.10 higher but maybe they'll be lower tomorrow. I haven't seen prices below $3.00 in a long time.

I love to decorate with snowmen too. Great minds think alike!

Thanks for linking up!! I'm going slightly crazy in Oklahoma right now so I'm sorry I'm just now commenting! I can't believe it's almost December!

stephanie said...

2.88?!? that's awesome!! we're well over 3.30 here :(

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I love my snowmen too!! My Mr. Snowman greeter is at my front door all year long! :o)

$2.88 a gallon!! AWESOME!!!!

Thanks again for stopping by my blog today! :o)

Anonymous said...

I think we got down to $3.02, but that's the lowest I've seen here! And I was super excited. So sad when $3 is considered a good price for gas! :o/

Great job decorating! We are getting ours up this weekend!!