Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pepper Steak

This is actually a very quick and easy recipe that my whole picky family eats! Oh and before we continue... you can check out my other blog at http://nicelycomposed.blogspot.com/






3 tablespoons butter or oil
1 1/2 pounds round or flank steak
1-2 large Onions
1 large red bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 large green bell pepper
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
2-3 can Campbell's brown gravy



I have 3-4 quart saute pan with lid that I use to cook everything in...
-First cut all your veggies in 1/4 - 1/2 inch strips
-Slice your beef into 1/4 inch (fajita style) strips
-Heat butter over medium high heat
-Place veggies in pan and cover with lid
-cook on medium heat until they start to soften just a little
-Add meat and season to taste ( I use onion powder, garlic powder & season all)
-Cook over medium heat until meat is browned
-Add the brown gravy and Worcestershire sauce and stir
-Heat about 3-5 minutes until gravy is good and hot

I serve this over plain white rice :) Hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments: